Friday, August 1, 2008

Warren Turns Twenty-Six

So Mama Leu went to San Francisco last weekend...so I threw Warren a party for his 26th birthday on Saturday night. It was really fun! Jenny made the best gingerbread cookies in the world, I made peanut butter cupcakes from scratch and Sarah made croissant pudding! Warren was more than satisfied with the sweets...he is still eating them. We had a pretty good turn out, usual Uni crew, Warren's peeps, and lounge 164 crew. I have no pictures because my mom took my camera to SF for the wedding. Oh well, give me pics you guys have any!

When I saw my mom she said (In Chinese) "did you have a party?" I said, "Yes." She said "Were the neighbors pissed?" I said "No." End of conversation.

Warren's real birthday was Monday night, Jenny, Warren, Taryn, and I head to Kitsch Bar for a few drinks to celebrate! I heart Kitsch! <3 We were all pretty tired so we headed home early after getting some food.

No comments: