Monday, August 25, 2008

Jaden's 1st Birthday

I took Saturday off for little Jaden's 1st birthday party! Christine went all out with the Taco Man, tons of food, ice cream cake and Asian cake! I ate entirely too much food that day, so fatty! Muneeb is home for summer break. Victor, Jenny, Muneeb, and I had a really good time. We got Jaden a Ducati Race Set! I hope his big brother will help him play with it! The whole day was pretty mellow, it was nice to have a day off!

I worked Sunday and hung out with Shane and Shawn after work. It was a nice weekend of relaxation after a couple of busy ones this month. Hayley was in town as well! Victor, Taryn, Sarah, Kate and I all went out for Sushi last night for Hay's big 26th! Sarah brought Sprinkles! Yum. I have been eating a lot of cupcakes lately! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Taryn said...

i believe you're due for a blog, lady! yes, i read them!!