Friday, August 1, 2008

Hello People

I've been working nonstop, i feel like I haven't had a real minute to breathe. Work was fun last weekend at the US OPEN of SURF. lululemon offered free 20 minute yoga classes in our booth. if you did the class then you got a free Supernatural Yoga Mat which retails for $54.00. Not to shabby. There were a ton of people down at the beach that day, it was craziness.

Work at PC Realm has been a little crappy, the air condition was broken all week. WTF. Our landlord has no sense of urgency unless he is affected. The place is ghetto enough without it being sweaty. On the bright side I got to leave a noon yesterday! I was so stoked. I have no had a day off in almost 2 weeks. I actually went home and caught up on some much needed sleep. After I headed to Jenny's house, her parents have been away and she makes me dinner! Last night was Pad Thai, it was yummy!

So tomorrow starts the mayhem of Shiang-Eu's wedding, I'm really excited, but I know its going to be a lot of work too. I just got the timed itinerary! I get to stay at the Westin (the Westin heavenly beds are the best hotel bed ever!) I still have to work on the toast I'm giving too. Did you know the number one fear of people is public speaking? I totally get it.

No comments: