Friday, August 8, 2008

Hip vs. Hipster Pant

Ok my male friends, tune out now. Before I started working at lululemon I loved lululemon. I got my first pair of lulu pants before I started working there. I thought they would always carry the Hip Pant. I was sadly mistaken. lulu hasn't carried the Hip Pant since. Ladies can you understand the disappointment and depression? They were a perfect super low rise waist and flare leg with side seams.

So, a couple weeks ago the fall line came out and I saw there was a Hipster Pant!!!! I was sooooo excited! They came in today...disappointment and depression. There are front seams and piping along the seam...I don't get it. Terrible.

I will never give up hope the Hip Pant will live again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really Betty?

betty said...

I told you to tune out. Fair warning, why did you read on? That's your own damn fault. I feel very strongly about this subject.