Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Shawn & Shane's Wedding 8-3-08

The wedding weekend started with Shawn, Jenny, and I getting our nails done! Then it was off the Westin Hotel in Costa Mesa where we stayed. The rehearsal dinner was on Saturday night after Shawn made me go to the gym with her and run at midnight! We got up super early at 6am Sunday morning because Shawn couldn't sleep...I don't know why those Heavenly beds are AMAZING. We stuck to Shawn's strict time line the whole day and everything went really well. First we went to Salon Gregory to get her hair done, then we went to Gelson's to get a snack, then back to Shawn's house for me to get ready and relaxing for the bride. We arrive at Park Prive at 3PM after another trip to the market and Sephora for some perfume. There the bridal party all got ready, Shawn got her makeup done and we were ready to get her hitched!

The wedding ceremony started at 6PM, it was a beautiful wedding, it was so much fun being the Maid of Honor too! I tried to help her with everything and I was a good lip gloss applier! The dinner was so yummy! We had Sea Bass and Fillet Mignon over mash potatoes with asparagus on the side! I had 2 pieces of cakes too! I have a separate stomach for cake and sugar! Here's some pics...more on Myspace and Facebook!

The Happy couple! Shawn and Shane! So cute!
Photobucket

Jenny, Shawn, Me
Photobucket

Classic Betty and Jenny
Photobucket

MMMMMMM crab cakes!
Photobucket

Victor and I! The best date ever always!
Photobucket

No comments: