Monday, July 21, 2008

VEGAS BABY!!!

This weekend was JC, Betty and Brian's Vegas Vacation. Well it ended up being Jenny and I. Brian, Graham and Mario disappeared after Friday night at Pure. JC and saw them at the elevator once the whole time we were in Vegas. It's all good though, Jenny and I hung out with our friends who were in town that weekend too!

Friday night Olivia got us all into Pure where we danced and drank, JC and I got hungry and our feet were killin' so we ditched everyone and went back to Mandalay Bay for breakfast at Raffles!

Saturday we went with the Olivia and Kaylina to Wet Republic (the Ultra pool at MGM). It was pretty nice, we chilled on beds and danced around in dirty pool water with a million other people. The music was good though. Saturday night we planned to meet up with the girls but they had drama so we hit up the Foundation Room at Mandalay. We were there for about 5 minutes before I got the worst stomach ache of my life. JC was a good sport and we went back to our room where I laid dying for a bit. I passed out and when I woke up at 2am there was room service!

Sunday JC and I got late check out! We told Brian we were checking out and to meet us at Raffles for breakfast. Brian meets us at 1:15PM then wonders away, we get texts from him for his breakfast order then nothing for 3 hours!!!! JC and I were pretty pissed off by 4:00PM, and I lost 40 bucks while waiting for him. We finally find him at a table where we had walked by a few times. Ahhhh! He just tells us to leave him and go home. Normally I would be like WTF I'm not leaving you but its Brian. He ended up getting on a plane at 8:00PM and getting home before we did. So bitter!!! It took us 5.5 hours to get home, the traffic was horrible.

Prime, NV
Photobucket

Desert
Photobucket

The only photo of the group
Photobucket

Betty and JC
Photobucket

Photobucket

Brian and JC
Photobucket

No comments: