Monday, July 7, 2008

July 4th 2008

The 4th of July this year was in Newport again. Jenny and I woke up bright and early since Brian said to meet at his house at 9am. When we got there he is was passed out on the couch from the night before. JC and I rode our bikes to get ham and cheese from the donut store. Brian finally rallied at 10am. Brian, Jenny, Sean, Jeremy, and I rode our bikes to Sharkee's, I didn't really feel like drinking so I watched them drink 8 pitchers in a couple of hours. It didn't really feel like 4th to me this year in Newport maybe it was because we were at Sharkee's the whole time we were down there.

After a few hours JC and I ditched the boys and rode our bikes back to Lounge 164. We headed back to Irvine to Warren's house where he was having people over. Sara made a feast, it was all so yummy! We chilled and played in the pool at Warrens for a bit. Jenny and I were pretty exhausted so went back to my house for naps. Headed back to Warrens in the evening to meet up with everyone again to watch fireworks. We headed up to suicide hill in Turtle Rock, we saw a bunch of fireworks they just weren't that close. Overall America's birthday was chill! :)

Sorry no pictures, I was too lazy.

No comments: