Monday, July 7, 2008

Sean's party and Sunset Yoga

Saturday night JC and I went down to San Clemente for Sean Russell's party. The usual suspects were all there when we got there (Jason, Lovin, Timmy, Corrine, Tish, Alex and Brian). I ate a bunch of chips and dip and hung out with the gang. Brian was a drunken spectacle...he broke a chair and wrestled with this one chick who was a little drunken crazy. It was good entertainment for all of us though. I really wish I had my camera!

Sunday I worked all day then got Jenny to go to Sunset Yoga at Main Beach in Laguna. It was a lot of fun, Paul from Triad Yoga taught the class. It was super low impact class, which is what I needed after not yogaing for 2 weeks. During our class I hear "betty leu, betty leu" from the street. It was Jason! J and Amy were meeting Amy's parents for dinner. Thanks for the shout out guys! Jenny really liked the class too! I think she thinks she hates normal yoga because I made her go to a power yoga class a few months ago and she couldn't hang cause it was too hard. See you do like normal level 1 yoga Jenny!

So kids I will be at Sunset Yoga on Sundays on Main Beach at 6PM - 7PM, it's an all levels class anyone can come and it's free!!!

No comments: