Monday, June 30, 2008

Camping, Mo's Birthday, Chillin' Weekend

Friday I got off work at 2PM and planned to meet up with Timmy, Corrine, Alex, and Tisha in San Onfre State Beach to camp out. I was the first one there but they were right behind me. Corrine and I watched Timmy, Adam, and Alex surf for a while. Hmmm, I think Alex is the only one with actual surfing skills. Sorry my friends. After the boys made us burgers...Yummy! I left at around 10PM, I had to work Saturday...booo! I wish I had been able to stay and play at the beach the next day.

Saturday I worked all day then meet up with Brian and Sean at Blue Beet for Mo's 27th birthday. Some of Mo's friends got kicked out the bar so Mo walked me to my car and went to meet up with the rest of his friends at Beach Ball. I have been so lame lately, I've been wanting to go out, but I can't stay out past midnight. I am officially old.

Sunday I worked again, after work I ambushed Warren at his house. We chilled there since his parents are in Alaska for the next week!

No comments: