Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bungee!!!! 4-11-09

For Jenny and Timmy's April birthdays we decided to go Bungee Jumping since I wanted to go for mine in December but no one could commit. Friday night the girls and I stayed at a Super 8 Motel in Azusa which is only a few minutes away from the meeting place.

We met the rest of our group and Bungee America in a parking lot in Azusa, then we followed our guide up the mountain to being the 5 mile hike to the "Bridge to Nowhere." Our Bungee America guide was a very fast hiker and at times I wondered to myself "this is not a trail, I'm rock climbing, crossing rivers, who the hell do I think I am?" We finally got to the Bridge, where it was FREEZZIING! I was the first one to jump! It was amazing, so amazing Jenny and I decided to go again when Nicci chickened out! Since JC and I went again we were the last ones to leave the bridge to hike out. Christine was on a mission to get to the parking lot and back to her kids! I don't know if we would have gotten out of the forest as fast as we did if she didn't lead us out.

After our Bungee adventure we were all sore, tired, and hungry so we got some In-n-Out and headed to my jacuzzi. It was a perfect end to a wonderful day.




No comments: