Monday, September 29, 2008

Susan G Komen: Race for the Cure

This weekend was Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure supporting breast cancer. Sunday morning came way too early at 6:00 am. Jenny, Christine, Cat, Brittany, and Carolyn, Miguel, Jo, Corie, Kat and I from lululemon ran/walked a 5K around Fashion Island. It only took us about 40 minutes to walk together. We raised $700 dollars for breast cancer research! Christine got us shirts that said, I love Boobies!! Check out the pictures.

After the walk Jenny, Christine, Cat, Brittany and I went to Haute Cakes for breakfast, it was so yummy! Then Jenny and I hit up the spa before I headed back to Fashion Island for work.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We love boobies! :)
Photobucket

Nerds!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Taryn said...

betts! you've been tagged...go to my blog and you have to do what it says.